It’s easy to get involved and benefit from National Bread Week and it’s never too early to start planning! With a little thinking ahead you can make the most of the campaign and all it has to offer and promote both your own business and raise awareness of Irish bread in general.
- Complete the registration form and return it with your registration fee. You can find the form and more information on the benefits of signing up here.
- Use the campaign logo and branding on your own material including packaging, websites and social media.
- Get your whole team involved and brainstorm what you could do during National Bread Week. Ideas can include:
• Sampling and tasters
• Launch a new product
• In-store competitions or prize draws
• Link with a local school or women’s group
• Hold a Baking Masterclass for a local group
• Raise money for charity
- Promote your event – There are many ways to tell people about your involvement in National Bread week including:
• Put up a display using the free National Bread Week POS and campaign identity
• Tell the media about your event and invite them to join you during the week
• Use your website and social media accounts to tell customers about your plans. And make sure you start planning early to maximise the benefits!
We are encouraging all retailers in Ireland to get involved with National Bread Week.
The campaign identity is available to retailers for use on your posters and shelf talkers and we would also welcome your support online, on your website and social media channels.
If you are interested in supporting please contact us.