Chilli Cheese Toast
Recipe supplied by Pat the Baker
Write a review
- 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1 red chilli
- 1 green pepper
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt - to taste
- 2/3 whole wheat Slimbos
- Cut the red chilli finely, cube the pepper - set aside.
- Take grate cheese in a bowl and mix green chillies and pepper with it. Season with salt.
- Take the slimbo slices and apply the cheese chilli mixture.
- Meanwhile preheat oven at 180C for 10mins and bake it at the same temperature for 3-5mins until cheese melts completely the turn the knob to grill mode and grill it for 3mins till the cheese bubbles and starts browning.
- Calso says: Chilli cheese toast/ mini pizzas… the versatility of Slimbos are just fantastic, I use them every day in some kinda way. Here is one of my favourites.
National Bread Week Ireland http://www.nationalbreadweek.ie/