Mediterranean Tuna Toasties
Write a review
- 40g low-fat mayonnaise
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 x 185g tin of tuna in brine, drained
- 20g black olives, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 slices of Johnston, Mooney and O’Brien Toastie
- Cucumber slices
- Mix together the mayonnaise, lemon zest and spring onion in a bowl. Fold in the tuna and olives Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread slices and add a layer of cucumber slices. Add the tuna mixture, top with the other slice of bread and serve.
- Nutritional analysis Per Serving 420kcals, 19.1g fat (3.4g saturated), 21.1g carbs, 3.7g sugars, 37.7g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.6g sodium
National Bread Week Ireland http://www.nationalbreadweek.ie/