Toast with Honey, Mascarpone, Nutella and Strawberries
Recipe supplied by Pat the Baker
Write a review
- 6 slices of whole wheat bread
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 heaping tablespoon of honey
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Nutella; slightly melted in microwave (helps to drizzle on easier)
- Sliced almonds
- Lightly toast the bread under the grill.
- Mix the mascarpone and honey in a small bowl. Spread on your slice of toasted bread, then arrange the strawberries on top, drizzle on the Nutella and sprinkle on the nuts.
- Calso says :"This recipe is so simple and freaking delicious."
National Bread Week Ireland http://www.nationalbreadweek.ie/