Recipe supplied by Johnston Mooney and O'Brien
Write a review
- 2 slices Johnston, Mooney and O’Brien Healthy Sandwich Bread
- 40g cream cheese
- 40g broccoli florets
- 2 slices of red Cheddar
- Turkey slices
- Trim off the crusts from the bread and use a rolling pin to gently flatten the slices until they are thin.
- Spread the cream cheese over both slices of bread. Chop the broccoli florets into very, very tiny pieces and sprinkle over the cream cheese.
- Add a slice of Cheddar to each and a few slices of turkey.
- Roll up the two bread slices into rolls, then slice each into smaller pieces. Wrap in clingfilm to store for a lunchbox or use cocktail sticks to secure.
- Per Serving 209kcals, 13g fat (7.7g saturated), 10.4g carbs, 1.5g sugars, 14.2g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.27g sodium
National Bread Week Ireland http://www.nationalbreadweek.ie/